Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Friday, October 1, 2010

10-1-2010

Hello everyone....

Wow, where do I start... This week has been absolutly amazing. My first week at home, with family and friends. I have enjoyed meeting new people and seeing old friends.

Aunt NaNa has been working from our house so that she can help take care of me during the day so Mommy can get a little rest during the day while daddy is at work. Poor mommy, I wake her up every time I move. Since I have the Monitor on me that tends to go off at every little movement, it is so easy to wake her up. Then you add all the times I wake up to be fed, cause my diaper needs changed, cause I'm cold or uncomfy, equals, not much rest for MOMMY. Daddy took his turn with me last night so he is tired today.

I visited UPC General Conference on wednesday and slept through the whole thing. I got to meet some of the people who have been praying for me the last 3 months. Some who mommy and daddy didn't even know. I get to go back tonight and meet some other new people. They tell me I am a part of a BIG FAMILY... the MK FAMILY!! I get to meet some of those people tonight at the MK PIZZA BASH! I can't wait.

We picked up Nate, Nikki and Matt at the airport today. Nate and Nikki are staying for a week while they are on fall break. This is the first time that we have been able to get to know each other since last time they were here I was stuck in that YUCKY incubator at the Hospital. They are pretty cool.

Then we met Uncle Rusty, Aunt Adriane, Todd, Ryan, Gentry, and the Harris's at Taco Cabana for lunch. That was fun!

Now I'm back at the hotel, resting up for tonight.

Hope to see you there,
BESOS

No comments:

Post a Comment