Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Sunday, September 12, 2010

9-11-10




Well first of all I would like to say sorry that we have not posted anything in about a week. Mommy and Daddy have been busy between the 65th Anniversary at the church, Working on the New House, keeping up with me at the hospital, etc. So, please forgive them.
Dr. Casey (NICU Level 2 DR) told us Wednesday that they are probably going to do the Sleep Apnea test on me early next week. This test will tell them what I will need when I go home. I.E. Oxygen, Monitor, ETC. She also said that after that they will start the Discharge process. The Discharge process is a 3-5 day process so there is a possibility of us going home by next weekend!! I can’t wait. I am already 2.5 months old and have not even seen my Bedroom!
Today I weigh 4lbs 9.5 oz. WOW what a long way from the 1lb 2oz I started off at! I am now eating at least 43cc’s of Formula. Ok, so some times they FORCE ME to eat it cause I am not digesting all my food like I should. I’m taking it in , but not getting rid of any on a regular basis if you know what I mean.
Well, we have a little good news and a little bad news… the GOOD NEWS is they took me off of the Oxygen except when I am feeding… The BAD NEWS is they put me back on the oxygen 2 days later. They said I was working too hard to breathe so they wanted me to just grow and not work too hard. But, this is the same thing I done both times that they weaned me off of breathing equipment, so there is HOPE!

I’ve had several visitors this week. On Monday Uncle Mark and Aunt Robin Campbell (kinda family)came and visited me. Aunt Pat and Uncle Glen came on Thursday, then on Friday Pastor and Lita Smith came by and Ooohed and Ahhed over me. Then after 5, Aunt Nana came by, then my Daddy. Then after nurse shift change Uncle Ronald and Aunt Gia Evans (ok so they are almost family in more ways than one) came up and visited.
Well, Good night Please forgive us if there is any typo’s in this update. Daddy is typing this while Mommy is driving and we ALL know how that is. (wink)
Thanks for keeping us in your prayers. I look forward to meeting all of you soon.
Love , Mikele J’Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment