Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sept. 5th, 2010


Hi Everyone.


How do you like my new BINKIE... it has a DUCK (bet you can't guess who got that for me) atached to it so that it helps hold it in my mouth. Pretty Cool HUH?


Well, the good news today is that I weigh 4lb 4.4 ozs!!! Yep, I'm growing like a weed!


The bad news is they still have not been able to wean me off of my oxygen. I do really good until time to feed, then I need a little extra usually. Please begin to really pray that my Breathing gets better. This is the next MAJOR step that I have to take before I can go home and enjoy my new bed and Bedroom! This little ISOLET (incubator) is really begining to get small.


Well, as usual, I need to stop talking so DADDY can go to bed. HE HE.


'night everyone. Thanks for all yours prayers,!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment