Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sept. 23, 2010







Today's the Start of a NEW ERA... HOME!!! I can't wait to be able to get there. Sure seems like the FORCES are fighting us though. UGH. We are not even trying to go home yet and it took an act of congress just to get ready to spend the night in the Hospital.






Mommy fought all day trying to get my medicine and Oxygen ready. After being STERN and telling the pharmacy that, tomorrow is not soon enough... it has to be tonight, finally they said, ok, give us 2 hours!!!






Then the battle of getting the Oxygen Delivered.... after 2 Faxes, 4 calls, 3 people, and 2 deliveries, we finally got the equipment!!!! And then, we still have another delivery when we get home. However, we did get a different oxygen bottle, so now we have 2 travel, t large travel, and a large stationary on its way.






Another step of the Discharge process is passing the Car Seat Challenge. Thats where I sit in the car seat for an hour and a half while being monitored to see if there is any change in my breathing, etc. I PASSED!!!






So, now here we are, just CHILLIN in the Room. The first time for me to be alone with Mommy and Daddy. . . as a family, without everyone telling us what to do, how to do it, etc... So far, we have fitted the car seat, fed me, and now just enjoying our time together. Its almost like just being born, Which by the way, tomorrow is my 3 month birthday. So far, our stay over is going just fine and we will be going home tomorrow! I can't wait!






Discharge:



As far as we know, Discharge will be after 8pm. UGH... I wish it could be earlier, but hey at least I get to go home. FINALLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment