Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 12th-14th, 2010

Sleeping Cutie Pie!


Well, we have been on cruise control for the last several days! I am doing very well just feeding, sleeping and gaining weight! I now weigh a whopping 4.10 lbs! :O)

The nurses keep asking when am I going home but the Drs have not started us on a discharge plan yet! Mommy did talk to Dr Casey today and she took me off of Oxygen again! Yay! My Nasal Canula was taken off at about 7pm. Mommy called to checked on me at 11:30pm and my nurse told her that I was doing ok. Having a few ups and downs but nothing major! Thank You Jesus! Tomorrow will tell the tale to see if I can stay off of it! In God's timing! Not Mommy's and Daddy's! :O)

Please keep praying for God's will in our lives! Thank you sooo much!

Love and appreciate all the many prayers! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment