Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Thursday, September 2, 2010

September 1st, 2010

Somebody is Smiling! :O)



Today the Drs came in with GREAT news! No more Tube Feedings for me! I can have all my 8 feedings a day by bottle! Yay! I did have a little set back yesterday though :O( While attempting to Breastfeed for the first time, I became so tired, I could not bottle feed for the next 2 feeds! I also had some episodes where I forgot to breathe while attempting to bottle feed due to being overly tired! Freaked Mommy and Daddy out but we all survived! Mommy says I look better Pink instead of Purple though! Please continue praying for me to do better at my feedings and if there are any signs of Acid Reflux that the Lord Heal that area of my Journey! Also, please keep in mind that they are still trying to get me off my Oxygen over the next couple of days! In Jesus Name!!!!


Love you and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment