Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September 7th, 2010



Today was a Great Day! See the smile on my face! Lol! The drs said that I could have all to eat that I wanted to! YEA! I have to eat a min of 43 cc's but I can have more if desired. Mommy fed me at 9pm and I ate 45 cc's! That is an oz and a half at once!


I am still on my oxygen but I am trying to be weened! While Mommy was feeding me, I needed no extra help with my o2! Afterward I was on just a little over room air and it was too much! I needed to be turned down to room air only! I beleive we are on the road HOME!!!

IN JESUS NAME!!!


Please continue to pray for my lungs that the Lord would allow them to work as they need to!


God Bless and have a great Day!


Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment