Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sept. 21, 2010

Now I lay me down to sleep.....

Well, today has been a a little restful, after yesterdays events, I NEEDED REST! So, we thought the OCRG was 8 hours, it turns out that it is actually 12 hours. It started at 10 and didn't end until 10pm. UGH. That was rough.
First off, they took me out of my comfy z-flo bed isolet, and put me into an Open Crib. Then, they put monitors on me and BOUND ME UP so I couldn't hardly move and would stay warm. I'm not used to being bound all day. I also had to lay FLAT on my back, yet another thing that I have never done. Then to top it off, they wouldn't let mommy and daddy hold me, change my diaper, check my temp, or feed me. They said that they had to be careful and to log every change in me, so the nurse did everything during that time. They even had to write down every time that someone put my binky back in my mouth.
We still do not have any results from the OCRG, so we still don't know when we going home, if I need the Barrium Swallow test, When I'm going to do the Car seat challenge, etc. All we know is,
WE WANT OUT OF HERE... SOON!!!
We will post more as soon as we have more news to post.
Thanks again to everyone who has been praying for me and please don't stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment