Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August 31st, 2010




Me Feeding and Burping for First Time!
Today has been another exciting day! The Drs have agreed that even though they started me early on my Bottle feeds (normally not introduced untill considered 34 weeks gestation, I was given my First Bottle while only 33 weeks gestation) I have been doing sooooo good (drinking 33-35 cc's withing 15 to 20 min per feed) that they have now uped them to 6 per day including 1 actual Breastfeeding session! YAY!
We are praying all goes well tomorrow with the brand new orders! The more the better and the closwer I get to getting out of here! :O)
Also, they have gone down on my O2 to 1/8th of a liter of air flow. This is the lowest setting they can go before completely taking me off the oxygen! The Dr advised soon they will try to ween me off of this as well!
Please continue to pray for me, healing and strenght! Rest be unto my parents!
God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment