Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Sunday, August 29, 2010

August 28-29, 2010











Wow what a great weekend we had. Dr. Bedi gave orders on Friday evening for the nurse to try me on my first bottle feeding and guess what.. I DID GOOD! so then they said that since I did good, Mommy could feed me my bottle on Sat.

Saturday came and Mommy held me and gave me my bottle. Again I drank it all. This is all new to me. I have never sucked and had something squirt in my mouth before.. They have been and still are feeding me by a feeding tube in my nose.

I did so well with the bottle feeding that yesterday the Dr. wrote orders for me to get 2 bottle feeds per day, one at 6am and then another at 6pm. That went well today and now they have changed it to 3 bottle feeds per day. So now every 3rd feeding is by bottle. If I continue to do well on the bottle, then they will take the feeding tube out of my nose and I am one more step closer to going home.

Mommy and Daddy spent several hours at the hospital today just "Hanging Out" with me. I really enjoyed that. Daddy held me for most of the time, and he even got to feed me my bottle. I GOBBLED IT DOWN in about 5 min!!!

Mommy and Daddy are trying to Juggle Time right now, between spending time here at the hospital, working, and now trying to get our new house up to par for us to move in to. It has a LOT of work that has to be done, but we hope and pray that we wil be moving into it within 3 months.
I weigh 3lbs 14oz today!!

It's getting late so I gotta quit talking so daddy can go to bed. wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment