Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 4th, 2010




What a day! We got good news today. The nurse told mommy and daddy that they have orders to change my Cpap to a Nasal Canula EARLY (3am) in the morning. WOW. I can't wait, I sure pray that I do good on that. I don't want to go back to that yucky CPAP.


I weigh a whopping 2lbs and 9 oz. today and I'm steadily GROWING!


Mommy was changing my diaper today and my UMBILICAL CORD finally fell off. She kept it and says she is going to use it in a scrapbook one day.


Please pray for me to be able to eat while Mommy is holding me without having breathing problems. or lack of breathing. When mommy holds me while I'm eating, I tend to get so Comfy that I forget to breath and usually, I'm really slow about bringing my stats up. When I take to long to breathe the nurse has to urn up my \XYGEN until I level out. Please keep that in your prayers as well as my upcoming eye Exam.


Another common issue with Prematurely born babies is ROP (retinopathy of prematurity) basically that is the premature development of the blood vessels in the eye which can cause abnormal blood vessels or detatched retina. They are not saying that they think there is a problem, this is just a routine check that is common in preemies My exam will be either on Monday or Tuesday. Please keep this in your prayers too.
Today was Mommy and Daddy's 3rd Anniversary! After having a very nice dinner they came and spent some time with me as that was what they both wanted! :O)
God Bless and We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment