Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Monday, August 9, 2010

August 9th, 2010


Today was not as pleasant as I would have liked for it to be. I was having some problems with my breathing so they put me back on the dreaded CPAP. Mommy calls it my Rhino Nose.


I am having some complications with breathing on my own while I am eating. Please pray that I get over this hurdle. Basically they are saying that I am using to much energy to breath. I lost 2 oz. of what little weight I have because I am using to many calories trying to breath.


I'm guessing this is going to put a little kink in my plans of moving to level 2. :-(


They are once again concerned that I may have some kind of infection. Since there is a possibility of an infection, they have started me on an antibiotic IV. They have not said what kind of infection, but they have taken blood already and we are waiting on the results. I will have to take the antibiotics for at least 3 days.


Here is a video clip of me yesterday. maybe it will brighten up your day after hearing the bad news of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment