Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Sunday, August 1, 2010

July 29th & 30th

I'm up to eating 19cc's of milk at a time. YEAH! I like when I get more, cause that means I gain more weight and as mommy says, thats ok right now. : -)

Speaking of weight, I'm up to 2.2 LBS now!!! THATS A WHOLE POUND SINCE I WAS BORN! It really shows. When I was born, I had the whole triangle alien looking head, and I had no butt. In fact, mommy asked the nurse one time why my hiney looked the way it did. Basically, I had NO cheeks so it really looked funny. BUT NOW, I'm starting to look normal.:-)

Aunt NaNa (Naomi) came to see me and she was suprised at how much I had grown. She had to go back to Dallas 3 weeks ago to get her stuff packed so that her and matthew could move here and help take care of me when needed. She said I had really grown and I really look different.

I got to meet 3 new friends today, and yes like always, I stole there heart. Thanks Jarryd, Sophie and Missy for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment