Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Saturday, August 7, 2010

August 7th, 2010

WOW.... I FEEL SPECIAL!!!!! I had so many friends and family at my Baby Shower and I got LOTS and LOTS of really cool things too. I can't wait until I get to wear some of them and be able to ride in the stroller and play in the playpen. I just know its going to be so much fun! Thank you so much to everyone who came! Thanks for sharing in this little piece of my LIFE.

I'm doing good today. Nothing changed Just laying around and waiting to be fed so I can continue to gain weight.

I weigh 2lbs and 10 ozs today and also I am starting to regulate my own body temperature. This is another step in the road of going home. The less that the incubator has to do to keep me warm, the stronger and more developed I am getting.

Well, good night and I hope to write again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment