Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August 10th, 2010




DADDY'S RING... BEFORE & AFTER!!! It doesn't look like I have grown much since I was born unless you see me in person, But here is a couple of pictures that might show a difference. The first was taken when I was 1.2lbs and only 5 days old, the 2nd was taken today and I am weighing 2.13lbs. Daddy's ring used to be like a HULA HOOP on my little foot, but today, it won't even fit over it!!!


We had a little set back yesterday and they put me back on CPAP cause I was using to many calories trying to breathe, I even lost a little weight (2oz's). But, today I am doing better, I seem to be feeling better and I even gained 3oz's today. I was really feisty tonight when mommy and daddy were here visiting me.


Today is my Brother and Sisters Birthday. I sure wish they were here so I could see them. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nate and Nikki! I'll be 9 like you guys before you realize it... but then just imagine, ya'll will be 18 when that happens!!!


Good Night everyone. Please keep me and mommy and daddy in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment