Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Monday, August 2, 2010

August 1st & 2nd


We are just cruising along on Cruise control as Dr. Bedi told mommy and daddy. He said from here on out, there shouldn't be much going on except, eating and sleeping and getting stronger and growing. Thats just want I have been doing. I am up to 2.4lbs now and that means I AM DOUBLE my birth weight.


I am eating 19cc's of milk at each feeding now and so far I am taking it just fine.


I am more active now than I have been. When I hear mommy and daddy's voice, I start looking around for them. Most of the time it even wakes me up when I am sleeping because I don't want to miss a single minute of time with them. When I get fussy, Daddy tells me it's ok and it calms me down. He even talks me to sleep sometimes.


The nurse told mommy and daddy that they have had 3 thyroid tests come back showing a possible problem, however, they say that is very common with Preemie babies and that we shouldnt worry to much yet. If further testing shows a problem, then they may put me on meds but most of the time it just fixes itself. :-) IN JESUS NAME We believe its OK.


PS. Happy Birthday UNCLE RUSTY! Come see me when you get a chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment