Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 5th, 2010




Wow what a day. I got my CPAP off and am now using only a nasal cannula (regular oxygen paraphernalia) and I'm doing really good.




Dr. Patel was the Dr. on call today and he told Mommy that I May be moving over to LEVEL 2 from Level 3 in a couple of days!!! WOW thats cool. Over there My visitors don't have to wear those funny yellow gowns, and best of all... MY DADDY WILL GET TO HOLD ME!!! I'm really looking forward to that (he is too)!!




YOU ARE INVITED!!!!




Aunt NaNa is throwing me a baby shower in Lake Jackson, TX. this Saturday at 2pm. It will be held at the CHEROTEL Hotel on Hwy. 332. Anyone and EVERYONE is invited to attend this occasion, we are registered at Target, Sears, and Walmart. My Room is very UNIQUELY Decorated so we are asking for anyone who wants to contribute to the DECOR please feel free to designate some money and I PROMISE that is what it will be used for. Here is a few pics (above) of what my room looks like. Of course, any and all other gifts are DEFINATLY WELCOME! Yes, I'm spoiled already and it will probably only get worse. Sorry, I will not be attending, but I will definatly enjoy everything I get!
You can call Mommy @ 903-926-9488
or Daddy @ 903-926-0288 if you need any further info.


No comments:

Post a Comment