Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Sunday, August 22, 2010

8-21-10






Well today was another BIG day in my life. They started the "NON NUTRITIVE FEEDING" today and well, I guess it went well. I really have no idea why they are trying to stick something in my mouth while I am feeding from my tube. I sucked a little, but then I fell asleep so there was not much sucking after that. They say that If mommy offers the breast while I am feeding from the tube, then I will start associating I am getting milk while having the breast and I will be able to breast feed when I go home.








My aunt NaNa (Naomi) got to hold me today and that was pretty cool, she took all kinds of pictres of me.






I am weighing in at 3lbs and 8oz now. :-)








Dr. Patel told mommy that they are planning to move me to Level 2 as soon as a bed comes available over there. About a week or so ago there was a baby explosion at the NICU and there was 43 babies in NICU... Nicu only holds 45! Anyway, now I have to wait on some babies to be able to go home before I can move over there. I can't wait!








Here are a few pics you can look at and enjoy.








Thanks for everyones prayers.




No comments:

Post a Comment