Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Sunday, August 15, 2010

August 14th, 2010







Good Morning to All!
The last several days have been some very busy ones for Me, Daddy and Mommy! I am doing very well but I am back on the C-Pap Machine! :O( Dr Bedi calls it my Security Blanket! I am still on a low dosage on C-Pap and Dr Bedi feels that within a few days I should be back on the regular Oxygen Nasal Canula!
I finally weigh 3 lbs and they are feeding me 26cc’s of Milk! I am a big Girl now! :O) We had a special time today, Daddy got to hold me for the first time and Mommy got to put my first clothes on! When Daddy held me, I was wide awake for the entire time! I was looking around to see Daddy and Mommy and everything else!
We think we have another new addition to the family! Daddy and Mommy are in the process of buying a house and we believe in Jesus Name that we found the right one! We close on the 27th of August! Please continue praying strength and peace on Daddy and Mommy as they get thru this trying process as well! I would like to come home to my new home instead of the apartment! :O) OK, so the house is FAR from being new, But it will be new to us. It needs a LOT of work, but Daddy does pretty good at fixing things around the house so he has his WORK after WORK cut out for him for the next couple of months.
God Bless Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment