Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August 3rd, 2010

Wow am I GROWING!!!! Thank you Jesus, I weigh 2.7lbs today!!! Dr. Bedi gave orders today for my feedings to be brought up to 22cc's now. WHOO HOO!!!

Currently my CPAP is set on 8 beeps per min, and Dr. Bedi also ordered that it be dropped to 6 beeps. 6 is the lowest setting that it can be set on so this means that next time it is lowered I get to go to the NASAL CANULA! For those who do not know what that is, it is the "normal" Oxygen tubes that most people have who are on oxygen. I'll be glad to get rid of all of these huge heavy hoses!!! Mommy and Daddy will be glad to be able to see me face as a whole in stead of looking around my BIG HOSES!

Good night. Keep me in your prayers. (and mommy and daddy too)

No comments:

Post a Comment