Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 28th, 2010



Look what I can do!!! Yep, I was sucking on my binky when mommy and daddy came in to see me this evening. This is just another step in our long travel home. I am at 30 weeks now and I really shouldn't develop my SUCKING SKILLS until 31 weeks or so.


At 32 weeks, I should be able to start the Non Nutritional Feeding, thats where mommy pumps her milk dry then holds me and I get to try to suck. The Dr. don't want me to just normally suck because they are still needing to monitor how much food I get, and if they let me suck, then there is no way to tell that.


We found out today that when they weighed me, I FINALLY HIT 2LBS!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! We have been trying so hard to finally break over that hurdle.


Good night, thanks for continueing to pray for me and my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment