Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13th, 2010



This Pic is a few days old, but I'm still cute. Mommy and Daddy forgot their camera today when they came to see me, so this pic is better than nothing. LOL...


Today started off just like yesterday. Up, Down, Up, Down, but finally this after noon I started getting my act together and sorta got things leveled out. WHEW! what a work out, all those constant changes. I didn't know whether I was going or coming.


I'm still on the Ventilator, but I am doing some breathing of my own as well now. My poor little lungs just are not ready for me to be doing all of this on my own. ONE DAY I'LL BE ABLE TO!!!


I am still getting to have some of Mommy's Milk.. In fact, they have raised my dosage. I am getting 3ML's every 3 Hours now!!! Maybe this will help me grow faster!!!


My nurse weighed me today and I weigh 1lb6oz so I have grown a little bit.


Thanks to all my friends and family who are praying for me.

2 comments:

  1. i found your blog from cylinda. you have such a sweet little girl. i loved the video of the diaper change. I cried out of excitement for you getting to change her diaper. And now reading that you are pumping and able to give her your milk...that's amazing and so great for her and for you. your family is very inspiring. thanks for sharing a piece of your life with us. we are praying for you and little mikele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Mommy & Daddy beleive that this is Robert and Cheyenne Johnson! :O) Christy came to visit me in the Hospital and we loved that! Thank you for praying for us! Keep it up! God is in control!!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete