Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 10th, 2010


Mommy, Daddy, Bubba and Sissy went to the EDGE Family Reunion this weekend. They left on Friday evening after coming to visit me in the hospital when Dad got off work, then they got back about 11:30 on Saturday night and came by to visit me. I LIKED THAT!!! I can't wait until I get to go next year. I hear it's so much fun!!


While they were gone, The Doctors took me off of my feedings due to a possible infection in my blood. :-(. I recieved a blood transfusion, and I also got tired of breathing on my own, so they put me back on the Ventilator.


We are still trusting GOD for my complete HEALING! Thanks for all your Prayers!!!
PS. Here is a pic of my diaper beside a pen and a Lip gloss tube... I'm ITTY BITTY!!! But I still got my parents WRAPPED around me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment