Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 15th, 2010

Wow, what a day!!!

Mom and Dad had to go home to Lake Jackson today for work and also to pack up Nate and Nikki's stuff so they can go back to Kentucky... I sure am going to miss seeing them, and leting them see me grow everyday!!!

They have again uped my feeding amount. I am now taking 7ML every 3 hours as opposed to 4MLs like it was yesterday.

A couple of special events happened today,

1. Mommy got to feed me through my feeding tube today,
2. Daddy checked my temp.,
3. Nathan and Nikki got to touch me for the first time today since they are leaving tomorrow.
4. Mommy also got to change my poopy diaper. This means I get to keep eating.
5 Daddy got to take a picture of me without all of my hoses on my face. FINALLY, but only one.

We will try to get a few pictures up in the next couple of days. It's really late and Mommy and Daddy have to leave really early in the mornin to drive to Marshall to meet Jere so Bubba and Sissy can go home.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mikele (& Mommy & Daddy too);
    Sure is great to hear you are doing so well.
    We are praying for you and keeping track of all your progress here in Ghana.
    Be sweet, and keep growing in Jesus.
    Love & Prayers from your friends,
    The Poitrases

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Uncle Jim and Aunt Linda,

    Thanks for keeping tabs on me and I can always use the prayers. I am really doing good right now. I have grown a little and will really be excited to leave the hospital (ok, mom and dad will be glad when I'm out).

    Love you guys,
    Mikele

    ReplyDelete