Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 20th, 2010



Mommy and Daddy came to see me this evening and Just in time for my feeding. Mommy asked if she could hold me and My nice Nurse said yes, in fact, you can hold her while she is eating. This was good news, cause it takes 30 minutes to feed (the time limit the Dr. set for mommy to hold me) then the nurse told Mommy that she will have to hold me for another 30 minutes to make sure my food stays down. WOW a whole Hour!!! AWESOME!

While, I was feeding, I started having some problems. :-( long story short, I kept forgeting to breath, so needless to say, I got attention from the nurse, and she said that if I DSATed like that again, she would have to put me back in my bed, well, I was hard headed (like my Daddy) and I forgot to breath again, so the Nurse came and took me and put me back in my bed.


This really scared Mommy and Daddy, so Mommy was more than happy to give me up so that I would be safe.

I'm OK, But the nurse said that some babies are ok being held while eating and some are not due to reflux and apnea etc, so right now, I guess I'm not. :-(

Please continue to pray for me and my family. It is really stating to wear everyone out. You know, Living in a Hotel room, driving an hour for work, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment