Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Friday, July 23, 2010

July 23rd, 2010



Guess what???? I am 4 weeks old now!!!! :O)

Tomorrow is my Birthday and Boy is there going to be a celebration! Haha! Papa Edge celebrates my Birthday every Thursday of every week!

Today I received 2 blood Transfusions! :O( I know they are necessary but they sure do hurt! I think they hurt Daddy and Mommy more than they do me! :O( They say that my Hemoglobin count was down so that is why the Blood. I should feel bright eyed and bushy tail tomorrow! :O)

Thanks to Bro Ronald and Sis Gena for coming to see me and taking a few minutes to distract Mommy and Daddy for me! :O) They needed some time away from the Hospital! Lol!

Well, yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnn.... time for a good nights rest!

Good Night!

Love you all! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment