Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 6th, 2010

Baby Mikele is 12 Days old to day and Mommy had the most wonderful Surprise! I got to change her first Poopy Diaper! :O) :O)
Daddy and I arrived at the Hospital about 9pm after he got off work. We were all scrubbed up and about to go back when Danny's Aunt Elaine & her daughter, Marty, arrived. Danny took Aunt Elaine back to visit with Mikele then Marty went back for a few. When Marty came out, she advised that Nurse Tracie was waiting on me! I asked why and she said to change her Diaper! YYYYEEEEAAAAAA!!!

I got hands on and it was GREAT! I was very scared to handle her but she was a trooper! This was her first real Poopy Diaper and to me it was an honor!! This means that her bowels are so far working they way they need to!!!! Thank you Jesus for a Poopy Diaper! LOL!

Daddy did great behind the camera and enjoy our experience!

God Bless!

Daddy & Mommy! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment