Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Friday, July 23, 2010

July 21th & 22nd of 2010






Good Morning, America!

Today I am so Thankful that my PIC Line (aka Central Line) is out of me! Yay! :O) My arms move so much better now!

I am also up to eating 15 cc's of milk now! I love getting that good milk! I am out doing Mommy now! Lol! Mommy can not keep up with my eating! But that's ok. They have some very high caloric formula that should help me gain weight really fast! That is what I am hoping for so I can hurry up and get outta here! :O)

My weight is still 1 lb 12oz! Yiiiiipppeeee!!! That is a great thing! No weight loss!

I have my Daddy wrapped around my mini finger and here is a video that Mommy is posting to prove it! :O) Heehee!

Lots of Love to all! Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment