Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Monday, July 19, 2010

July 18th,2010







What a SURPRISE I got this evening. Mommy got to hold me!!! It was so cool. I got to feel like I was not alone in this big ole world. I can't wait till Daddy gets to hold me too. The Dr. says that Mommy can hold me 1 time every day and for only 30 minutes right now, but as I progress, She will be able to hold me more and daddy will finally be able to hold me too.

They are feeding me 13 ML's and I am tolerating that just fine!

The Dr. told Mommy and Daddy that I was doing really good and that they should be able to take the "PIC" line out of my arm in a few days. I don't need it right now, but they want to leave it in incase I have to have an IV in it again. As long as it is in, they do not have to give me any shots or pricks other than to take blood samples. I like that alot! Once I get the PIC line out, I will be operating totally on my own. Of course, I will still have my monitors on me and I'll still have my CPAP that helps me breathe if I forget (just like my Papaw Riddick has for SNORING) but at least no meds, Iv's, etc.

I'm only weighing 1lb10oz tonight, but the nurse said thats what I weighed last night too, and normally Premies show a slight loss or maintain for a couple of days, then a BOOST comes overnight, so we wil see what I weigh tomorrow!!!

Please pray for Mommy. She has been having some cramps today and she is still really fighting just to produce enough milk for me to keep eating the Breast Milk. The more I eat, the harder it is for her to keep ahead of me, but she is doing her best to make the best life for me.


Daddy is still having to drive back and forth from Lake Jackson everyday Just to see ME and MOMMY! Unfortunatly he has to work, but He has a really good job who has been REALLY understading with our situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment