Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 11th, 2010

Today my Great Grandparents came by to see me. It was the first time I met PaPa Edge. They were on their way home from the reunion so they stopped off in Houston to see me. Papa was really excited and has been talking about me for over two weeks. Infact, he made Mama turn his cookies into a Birthday party for me on Thursday. They didn't have any candles so they used 2 matches instead to celebrate my 2nd Week!!!



We found out today that they have started giving me milk again. YAHOO!!!! I am so glad to get some food! So far I am doing good and digesting it and I've even had a poopy diaper, that means I'm doing good!!



I'm still on the Ventilator, But other than that, everything looks good!!! Except the fact that they constantly are poking my little foot with a needle to draw blood samples... UGH! Daddy don't like that!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment