Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 12th, 2010

Today I have been acting like my MOMMY!!! I WANT ATTENTION!!!! NOW!!!!! I am making the Nurses come check on me about every 2-5 minutes.. NO JOKE! I can't seem to decide just how much oxygen I need. They turn me up and then I jump up over 100% SAT rate, then they turn me down one notch, and I drop below 84%, sometimes as low as 50%. The doctors want me to stay between 84% and 96% saturation rate (oxygen level in my blood).

I'm still on the ventilator and in fact, I'm so tired I am totally depending on it to do the breathing for me.


Tonight, When Daddy came by to check on me, He didn't want to leave cause I was acting up so bad. Back and forth, Up and Down I really was keeping my nurse on her toes.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you all. I know that GOD has his hand on you three! Love you- Cylinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy, Daddy and me really appreciate this! We know that God is in Control! Love you!

    ReplyDelete