Gorgeous

Gorgeous
Daddy and Daughter

Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 16th/17th, 2010



Yesterday and today I have been a little Lonely. :-(. Mommy and Daddy had to go to Marshall to drop off Nate and Nikki and take care of some things there. They did come by and see me yesterday morning before they left (6am) and then again today when they got home (about 9pm). I forgot to tell you last night that the Nice Nurse that was on duty Thursday Night let Nate and Nikki touch me just for a few minutes so that we would get to know each other a little better. I really liked that and am going to miss them now that they are gone. :-(.




During this time the Dr. said I was doing better and that I could again have more food. YIPEE!!!! Everyone knows how bad hospital food is, I sure am glad I am getting more of Mommy's Milk! They went from giving me 7ML's to 9ML's! Wow what a change! So far I am doing just fine and digesting it with no problems.




The nurse told Mommy and Daddy that they are planning to take me off of the TPN IV (total parental nutrition) when this bag s finished! This means I must be doing good.




OH YEAH!!! I almost forgot... I have GROWN a little!!! I am weighing in at a whopping 1lb12oz now and measure at 13 inches!




No comments:

Post a Comment